Offer to publish in a scientific peer-rewieved journal
Central European Views (Stredoeurópske pohľady) (Volume 3, Issue 2/2021)
Thematic focus: The phenomenon of the literary character and its presentation in contemporary Slovak and Czech prose in the Cental European context
Abstract submission deadline (max. 1 standard page): 28th February 2021
Final paper submission deadline: 30th April 2021
Editor of the issue: PhDr. Lenka Tkáč-Zabáková, PhD. – Mgr. art. Štefan Timko, PhD.
For more information click HERE
Formal Instructions for Writing Papers
Guidelines for processing the contribution:
- range of 7 – 12 pages with appendices and references (12 600 – 21 600 characters including spaces)
- we accept contributions in Slovak, Czech, Hungarian, Polish and English
- font Times New Roman, size 12, line spacing: multiples of 1.15, block alignment, all margins 2.5 cm
- abstract in English, font size 12 (max. 10 lines – 600 characters)
- keywords in English (max. 5)
- alphabetical list of references according to the valid bibliographic standard at the end of the text (it contains only the works cited in the article)
The editors also accept reviews by agreement.
Download the template HERE
Recommended material: Rules of writing and editing documents (SK)
Version for editors
in the format MS Word 6.0/95 and higher, formatted as demonstrated in the template
Version for reviewers
in .pdf format, a file has to be named after the title of the article. This version must not contain information about the author(s) (their name, surname, information about the workplace).
By submitting a contribution to the editorial office, the author also declares that he has become acquainted with the content of the Code of Ethics and agrees with its implementation.
Thank you very much for your cooperation!